Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Bunny Card


It is a bright and sunny day here but the wind is pretty strong and downright cold! I was going to go out for a walk but hubby seems to be catching his cold back so he’s staying put and I sort of lost interest in it too. I’ve been down cleaning up and reorganizing some of my crafting supplies and finished up a few cards. Even though I slept well last night I’m feeling a little lazy and unmotivated today. Good job I’m retired so I can take a day off any time I want!

Time for another Easter card. This one is for the youngest grandson.


This time I coloured the rabbit with Prismacolor pencils. The rectangles were die cut with the Spellbinder’s Deckled edge dies. The yellow rectangle with the words started out as off-white but I wanted it yellow so I sponged Distress Ink Mustard Seed over it. The blue strip was run through a Provo Craft single embossing folder and then I added a silk flower. I think he will like it.

That’s all for a Thursday.

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...