Friday, January 23, 2015

A Rant and a Quilt



I spent almost 3 hours on the phone this afternoon (for the second time this week) with a manufacturer about my printer. I won’t mention the name of it but this printer is a lemon! Two tech support people have, at the end of the telephone saga, have both said, “We need to replace the printer. You will be transferred to the Case Worker”. Both times the case worker has decided not to replace the printer but to try other methods. I’m a very patient person but they are wearing the patience level to a thin line. Apparently I can expect one more phone call saga from a “superior tech support person” because what my printer is doing is so odd they don’t know how to fix it and it is the case worker’s opinion that replacing the printer will not fix the problem. AAAAGGGGGHHHH why can’t I just buy one thing and have it work without problems????? Okay, rant is over, back to the blog.

I thought I’d end the week with another quilt. This one was made for one of my sons-in-law and the pattern (yes I used a pattern) is called Crossed Canoes.



When my friend and I were heading up the Block of the Month committee for the quilt guild, this was the featured block one month. I made a few samples but never finished enough to make a quilt. Last year, and continuing this year, is “finish the UFO’s (UnFinished Objects) and WIP’s (Works in Progress) so I completed enough of the blocks to make a quilt. This used up a lot of scraps. He loved it and I knew he would because he loves crazy quilts and other scrappy quilts. Can you pick out the block?

That’s all for a Friday. Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...