Friday, May 8, 2015

A Cat Lovers Card and some Birds



Looks like we went from winter right into summer and skipped spring altogether. Last week the furnace would come on at night and today we had temperatures at 30C (86F) in town and a little cooler by the lake – 75F. We have quite a collection of hooded sweatshirts and jackets in the trunk but today we were just in T-shirts – no jacket required. Lovely! We saw several of the migratory birds today but they were all very high in the trees so I didn’t get any good shots – until just before we left at 7:00 tonight. Some were down low and here are just three of my favourite shots of the day.

A card is posting after these bird pictures so feel free to scroll down past the birds if you wish.






 
Today’s card is for the cat lovers out there.


More paper from the stash being used! Love it when I can find paper from various companies that match so nicely. This image was coloured with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I still prefer these to alcohol markers. All the gold bits and the sentiment are from various peel-offs. I don’t keep the packages so I don’t know which company makes them.

That’s all for a “feels like summer” Friday night. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. If we get out birding again (rain is predicted so who knows) I’ll be posting some more bird pictures over the weekend.
 
Cheers
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...