Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Monochromatic Pink Card


Not much to report today…same old, same old…went for a walk and did some quilting and card making so all in all, a very pleasant day. So I’ll get right to the post which qualifies for this challenge: http://www.scrapyland-blog.com


The challenge was to make a monochromatic card – but white was allowed as well.

This is another Magnolia stamp that was coloured with Prismacolor pencils, blended with gamsol. The ovals, circle and snowflake are Spellbinder dies. The background paper was from my stash and I used because I liked the swirls – it reminded me of the marks skate make on ice. I die cut one extra circle in white and added the sentiment – which started out as a silver peel-off but I stamped some pink Alcohol Ink on it to change the colour.

That’s all for a lovely but cool Wednesday,

Cheers

Violet

 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Your image is so sweet and that snowflake is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet, Wonderful magnolia stamp and Tilda is so darling. Wonderful job coloring her with pencils and you have some really nice die cuts. Love the monochromatic theme and what you did with the pink and the your extra touches. Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land. Hope you have had a wonderful week end.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    Scrapy Land Store
    rubber stamping is my game blog


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...